We are hiring machine operators in several different locations! We have openings in the Asheville, Arden, Fletcher, and Hendersonville areas! We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Our needs range from entry level positions with minimal experience needed, to skilled level positions with experience required in CNC, programming, and reading blueprints. Pay starts at $11 and goes up based on shift and experience. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for more information!
We are looking for a 1st shift Mechanic / CNC Machinist to work in the Fletcher, NC area. The hours are Monday – Thursday, 6:30 am – 5 pm, paying $18-20 per hour depending on experience. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Asheville office at 828-253-2114 for application information! See job details below:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation;
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts,
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Team effort
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.