We are hiring machine operators in several different locations! We have openings in the Asheville, Arden, Fletcher, and Hendersonville areas! We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Our needs range from entry level positions with minimal experience needed, to skilled level positions with experience required in CNC, programming, and reading blueprints. Pay starts at $11 and goes up based on shift and experience. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for more information!
This position involves light packing and production work, and is located in the Edneyville area. We have openings on all shift, paying $9 – $9.50 p/hr depending on shift. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Hendersonville office at 828-696-0996 for application information!
We are in immediate need for Forklift Operators on all shifts. We have openings in the Asheville, Arden, and Fletcher areas. Pay varies, but ranges between $10-12 per hour. Criminal Background Checks/Drug Screening/E-Verify required. Please call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We are now hiring a Machine Operator for 3rd shift located in the Edneyville area. Monday – Friday, 12 am – 8:30 am, $11 p/hr. You must have experience operating industrial machines. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Hendersonville office at 828-696-0996 for application information.
We are looking for 3rd shift Pad Printers to work in our Arden, NC location!
- Set up and maintain pad printing machines to meet quality guidelines.
- Ensure that productivity is met and documentation is complete.
- Promote and support management decisions and policies.
- Communicate effectively with other operators, lead operators, supervisors, technicians, material handlers, quality inspectors and managers.
- Possess and promote a positive attitude.
- Promote and encourage a quality “mentality”.
- Assist Quality Inspectors by:
- Understand the quality process and follow standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Effectively address quality problems with supervisor.
- Effectively provide feedback to supervisors and managers regarding quality issues.
- Safety and Housekeeping.
- Promote and encourage companies policies and practices.
- Assist supervisor and lead operator in ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criminal background checks/Drug screening/E-Verify required. Please submit your resume for consideration, or call us at 828-253-2114 (Asheville office) or 828-696-0996 (Hendersonville office) for application information.