We are hiring machine operators in several different locations! We have openings in the Asheville, Arden, Fletcher, and Hendersonville areas! We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Our needs range from entry level positions with minimal experience needed, to skilled level positions with experience required in CNC, programming, and reading blueprints. Pay starts at $11 and goes up based on shift and experience. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for more information!
We are looking to fill an immediate Assembly position in the Weaverville area. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, paying $10 per hour to start. You will be using small hand and air tools. Lifting up to 40 pounds is required, and well as bending and stooping. You must have a High School Diploma or GED. Criminal background checks/Drug screenings/E-verify required. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114.
We are looking for painters in Asheville and Fletcher. We need someone who has automotive and/or industrial type painting experience. You must be very detail oriented and able to lift up to 50 pounds. These are 1st shift, temp to hire positions, paying around $11+ per hour depending on experience. Criminal background check/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We have immediate openings for 1st shift Production workers in the Arden area. The hours are Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 3:30 pm, paying $10.50 per hour. You must have a High School Diploma or GED, and available to work overtime. Criminal background check/drug screening/E-Verify required. Call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We are looking for a 1st shift Mechanic / CNC Machinist to work in the Fletcher, NC area. The hours are Monday – Thursday, 6:30 am – 5 pm, paying $18-20 per hour depending on experience. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Asheville office at 828-253-2114 for application information! See job details below:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation;
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts,
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Team effort
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
We have an immediate opening for a Production Welder in the Flat Rock/Hendersonville area! You must have a High School Diploma or GED, and some type of prior welding experience. The hours are Monday – Friday, 7 am – 3:30 pm, paying $12.50 p/hr. With minimal welding experience, you can begin training at $10 per hour. Drug screenings, Criminal Background Checks, and E-Verify are required prior to employment. For information on how to apply, please contact us at 828-696-0996!
Great job opportunity for a full time Manufacturing. Must have good math skills and work well with your hands. 1st and 2nd shifts available starting at 10.75/hr. Criminal background checks/Drug screening/E-Verify required. Please submit a pre-applicaiton, or call us at 828-253-2114!
This position involves light packing and production work, and is located in the Edneyville area. We have openings on all shift, paying $9 – $9.50 p/hr depending on shift. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Hendersonville office at 828-696-0996 for application information!
We are in immediate need for Forklift Operators on all shifts. We have openings in the Asheville, Arden, and Fletcher areas. Pay varies, but ranges between $10-12 per hour. Criminal Background Checks/Drug Screening/E-Verify required. Please call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We have immediate needs for 1st shift packers to work a temp assignment in the Swannanoa area for about 2 months. This will pay $9.00 per hour. Please call us at 8285-253-2114 for application information!