We are looking for 3rd shift Pad Printers to work in our Arden, NC location!
- Set up and maintain pad printing machines to meet quality guidelines.
- Ensure that productivity is met and documentation is complete.
- Promote and support management decisions and policies.
- Communicate effectively with other operators, lead operators, supervisors, technicians, material handlers, quality inspectors and managers.
- Possess and promote a positive attitude.
- Promote and encourage a quality “mentality”.
- Assist Quality Inspectors by:
- Understand the quality process and follow standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Effectively address quality problems with supervisor.
- Effectively provide feedback to supervisors and managers regarding quality issues.
- Safety and Housekeeping.
- Promote and encourage companies policies and practices.
- Assist supervisor and lead operator in ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criminal background checks/Drug screening/E-Verify required. Please submit your resume for consideration, or call us at 828-253-2114 (Asheville office) or 828-696-0996 (Hendersonville office) for application information.