We are in need of Administrative Assistants for part time positions located in Asheville and Hendersonville. Basic computer skills are required. QuickBooks and/or manufacturing knowledge is a plus. Hours and pay rates vary. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify required. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for more information!
We are in immediate need for Forklift Operators on all shifts. We have openings in the Asheville, Arden, and Fletcher areas. Pay varies, but ranges between $10-12 per hour. Criminal Background Checks/Drug Screening/E-Verify required. Please call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We are hiring a Wiring Tech to work in the North Asheville area. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, paying $11 to start and going to $13 after 90 days. You must have strong soldering skills, able to read both wiring schematics and diagrams, and have a knowledge of building coax cables. A high school diploma or GED is required. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We are in need of warehouse employees in the Arden area. You must have a High School Diploma or GED, no forklift experience required. Openings on 2nd shift, paying $12.25 per hour. Drug/Criminal/Reference/E-verify checks required. Please submit a pre-app, or call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
Part time 25-30 hrs-Work primarily Mon-Thurs, 3 days on average based on schedule and volume, cooking breakfast and cleaning up from 6am-12pm
We have immediate needs for 1st shift packers to work a temp assignment in the Swannanoa area for about 2 months. This will pay $9.00 per hour. Please call us at 8285-253-2114 for application information!
This is a smoke free campus located on West Asheville, 25-30 hours a week. Pay rate $10.00/hr. Must be able to work weekends. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
We are looking for 3rd shift Pad Printers to work in our Arden, NC location!
- Set up and maintain pad printing machines to meet quality guidelines.
- Ensure that productivity is met and documentation is complete.
- Promote and support management decisions and policies.
- Communicate effectively with other operators, lead operators, supervisors, technicians, material handlers, quality inspectors and managers.
- Possess and promote a positive attitude.
- Promote and encourage a quality “mentality”.
- Assist Quality Inspectors by:
- Understand the quality process and follow standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Effectively address quality problems with supervisor.
- Effectively provide feedback to supervisors and managers regarding quality issues.
- Safety and Housekeeping.
- Promote and encourage companies policies and practices.
- Assist supervisor and lead operator in ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criminal background checks/Drug screening/E-Verify required. Please submit your resume for consideration, or call us at 828-253-2114 (Asheville office) or 828-696-0996 (Hendersonville office) for application information.
We are looking for painters in Asheville and Fletcher. We need someone who has automotive and/or industrial type painting experience. You must be very detail oriented and able to lift up to 50 pounds. These are 1st shift, temp to hire positions, paying around $11+ per hour depending on experience. Criminal background check/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please submit your resume, or call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
Sunshine Employment is working with a local manufacturer to recruit for a:
Traveling Industrial Service Technician
Full time position, temp to hire.
First shift hours (630am to 5pm), 40 hour work weeks, Monday through Thursday.
After hired with company:
Willing to travel, work overtime, extended work weeks while traveling throughout the Northeast and Midwest; the ability to travel on short notice.
A person who can repair and work on whatever problems exist on site. A person skilled in mechanical or industrial techniques and great customer service skills. Has knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, metric system and electrical. Has worked on trouble shooting and rebuilding machinery in the past.
Must consent to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 1 year
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical components: 5 years
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Industrial Service Technician: 5 years
- Metric system: 3 years